As a manager, it’s important not to get in the way of your team members while directing them on a project. Assigning tasks to teams, planning sprints, collecting backlogs, and executing the highest priority tasks should be allowed. Kanban helps to organize tasks into pending works, in-progress works, and completed works.
Using the kanban view, team members and managers can view the board at a glance because each column represents a stage in the project. Team members can see what they’re assigned to do, and managers can keep track of what they’re doing.
A Kanban view is an approach to managing agile projects that help visualize work, limit work-in-progress, and maximize efficiency (or flow).
Benefits of Kanban for Task Management in the Law Firm
Kanban can be adapted to any workflow, no matter how simple or complicated it is. The tasks on the boards can be added or removed as they grow or decrease. The kanban can also be set to a target to limit the number of tasks sitting in WIP (work in progress).
More Organized Task Management
Whether you are a partner in a midsize or large company or a manager in a small firm, the difficulties faced when tracking your teams’ activities on a daily basis should be carrying out projects. Kanban will assist you in seeing the big picture as well as the current status of work by creating a Kanban board for each legal matter. The kanban view can be divided into started, In progress, and completed, depending on how your team decides to label the processes.
It Increases Productivity
Collaboration, communication, and continuous learning from retrospection are all required for kanban to work. This will allow your legal team to focus more on completing tasks. Furthermore, the open nature of the workflow can encourage team members to take responsibility for their work, improve team communication, eliminate downtime between tasks, and build an accountability culture.
The Quabbly legal task management platform offers a Kanban view on a board you can update whenever you like. The unique drag and drop feature allows you to move kanban cards as needed.
Photo Description: Kanban view of legal tasks on Quabbly
Why You Should Use Kanban on Quabbly
- You can change the status of your tasks easily with the drag and drop feature.
- You will see all of the records in a single glance.
- You will be able to create and view many records.
- It is flexible enough to accommodate complex workflows and task management.
- You can choose any category that you want to view at the moment. For instance, you can filter tasks by assignee only to see specific persons or your tasks.
- You will be able to spot bottlenecks easily on time.
- Collaboration and communication are easier as tasks can be assigned to colleagues without hassle.
- It would improve customer service, as this view makes information more accessible.
Using the kanban view has many benefits, and even more when using hassle-free, flexible software like Quabbly. Be in control of all your legal tasks management, by getting started with today.